With life slowly returning back to normal, you may be wanting to experience the things you’ve been missing for a while and that includes eating out. With restaurants now re-open, it may be a different experience to what you were used to previously, with added safety measures being implemented to ensure everyone is safe.
But what do these new safety measures look like? What can you expect and what can you do to ensure you stay safe when eating out?
Remember to continue to wash and sanitize your hands, especially when entering establishments and when you get home. Expect to see regular hand sanitizing stations within restaurants which you should use where appropriate.
If you are travelling on public transport to get to your booking, remember to wear face masks otherwise you will not be permitted on. It’s not only to ensure your safety, but that of others too.
What are restaurants doing?
- Hospitality workers will be wearing face masks and some places will even encourage you to do the same.
- Expect to be asked for personal information such as names and phone numbers to make it easier for contact tracing.
- One Way systems inside restaurants to reduce interaction between customers.
- Longer waits – book in advance at your favourite restaurants otherwise you may find yourself disappointed or waiting to be seated for extended periods of time.
- Still giving great service.
Can I still save money on restaurants?
Absolutely, especially with the Discount For Teachers Cashback Card which entitles Teachers & Education staff to cashback at their favourite restaurants including; Zizzi, Ask Italian, Pizza Hut and more!