Celebrate National Gardening Week by making the most of your time at home by improving your garden and giving it some much needed attention.
Your garden is a place of escape, somewhere to relax, so why not make it the best it can be with a few improvements? Even if you don’t have access to a garden, you can still bring the outside inside with a few nifty tips & tricks to get your gardening fix, even in the smallest of spaces.
Tips For Beginners
- Plan your plants
- Check which plants love sun and which love shade
- Make sure you have pruning scissors
- Regularly water your plants
- Choose low-maintenance plants to get started
Join us in celebrating #NationalGardeningWeek and share your gardens online! Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned veteran, our gardens are unique.
With the better weather,now is a perfect time to get started, and you can save on some of the essentials with your teachers discount. Shop B&Q for your gardening essentials, including tools, furniture and most of all plants to add some fresh life and colour into your garden.
Looking for a place to kick back and relax? RinkIt has lots of outdoor furniture to help style your garden and help you create the perfect space to escape too. Check out even more accessories and garden furniture with Argos and make the most of your garden space.
No access to a garden? That doesn’t mean you can’t get involved! Indoor gardening is more popular than ever, with less maintenance, it’s easier to fit in around your day to day, and bring some green into the home. Check out some tips below on how to get started on indoor gardening:
- Start with small succulents
- Think about your home’s layout – where gets the best light?
- Low light plants such as cactus, peace lilies and fittonias make for great indoor gardens.
- Try planting herbs to help bring some flavour to your cooking
Remember to sign up for free to get discounts on your gardening essentials and don’t forget to share your gardens with us on social media!