Say goodbye to our old card and hello to the Ode card from Discounts for Teachers. Here at Discounts for Teachers, we are always looking for ways to improve our services so that our members can save and earn money when shopping at their favourite stores. To continue with that promise, we are introducing our new card – The Ode Card.
It’s an Ode to you, our members.
What is the Ode card?
Our members mean the world to us. That is why we are introducing Ode. With Ode, our members can shop at their favourite stores, track cashback earned, and budget their monthly finances.
What Will Change?
The card will have already changed in your Apple Wallet and Google Pay. Plus, when your current cashback card expires, we will send you an Ode card. But if you’re impatient and can’t wait, you can order a new Ode card for £2.99 per card.
What Are The Features of the Ode Card?
- Ode is a contactless prepaid cashback card that can be used anywhere that accepts Visa®
- Earn up to 12% cashback to qualifying retailers. Click here to see the list!
- The Ode card can be used online and in-store.
- Download the Spree card app to track cashback and budget your finances.
- Use in conjunction with any sales and special offers. T&C’s apply.
Things To Know About The Ode Card from Discounts for Teachers
- The card is free for the first 12 months and then on an annual fee of £2.99
- You must have a valid work email address.
- You will need to pre-load your card with £5 when signing up.
- Your partner or anyone else in the same household aged 13 or over can get the card too.
How To Shop
To shop with Ode is easy! All you need to do is top up the card with funds and use it anywhere that accepts Visa®. It’s that easy. When shopping with the Ode card at qualifying retailers, you can earn up to 12% cashback.