Now that the summer holidays are in full swing, it’s time to start planning your summer activities and making the most of this beautiful weather. However, if you are lacking inspiration and need some ideas, look no further. From days out to relaxation, we have listed some of the best summer activities to keep you entertained all summer long.
Don’t forget. With Discounts for Teachers, you can save on your summer adventures with our discounts. From travel, home, to days out, we have everything you need to make this summer the best.
Eat and Drink
- Visit a farmer market and buy fresh fruit and veg
- Get adventure in the kitchen and make new recipes
- Make lemonade from scratch
- Make homemade ice lollies.
- Roast marshmallows over a fire
- See a film at a drive-in cinema
- Visit a beach
- Take a last-minute road trip
- See a summer blockbuster
- Make the ultimate summer playlist
- Book a staycation!
- Visit a museum or an English Heritage property
- Have a picnic in the park
- Sit in your garden and enjoy the warm weather
- Watch the sunset from a beach
- Read a book outside
- Get into a great self care routine
The great outdoors
- Go for a hike
- Go for a swim
- Go for a bike ride
- Why not volunteer with a local charity?
- Go camping
- Play tennis
- Why not take your dog (or cat, we aren’t judging) for a walk